Social Icons

Happy day...

Hehehe.. Something hearing like good news.. But actually nothing happened.. feel happy because internet at office already back.. hehehe. So mommy can go blogging again..hehe lalalallallala..

To day I have drive to office.. best.. you know why? Very smooth sailing.. not jammed like usual. Eventhough I’m already late..8.20 from home.. I manage to reach at office at 8.50 am.. I still have 10 minute before working hour started.

After this, I think want going somewhere at Jalan TAR.. Long Friday break.. I like.. Window shopping is therapy for me.. and I also can get some exercise from walking from one Shop to others...

Maybe want buy some new cloths for Fahri.. I like to shopping for him.. No mama cloth please.. Enough for mama.. Actually, I am in mission to ‘berjimat-cermat’… hehehe.. (boleh caya ke?)

Orait.. time to go.. tata titi tutu.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment