Social Icons

my everyday routine.. pumping mother...

Picture after pumping (5 oz/breast, Fahri 6 months) -time ni susu lebat lg



Alhamdulillah, first session, manage to get 7 oz.. Normally, maximum amounts that I can get only 6 oz.. extra happy.. hehehe. Second session on 5 pm, I hope that can get at least another 4 oz.. Enough stock for the whole next day.

I noticed that Fahri only consume about 8-10 0z milk after I introduce solid food to him. Before this, he consume at least 14-16 oz perday.. My milk supply also drop from 16 oz to average 10 oz perday since Fahri 7 months ++. Yes, it about supply and demand..

More demand, more milk will produce. I just pump twice a day. Maybe I need to pump more frequent after this to increase the supply.. Alhamdulillah.. I manage to have about 60 oz stock in my fridge. No stress to prepare the next day stock while Fahri at Babysitter house. Thanks Allah.. You gave me the strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment