Social Icons

tag from puan zana.. What inside your handbag??


2 my normally bag when i am going to work..


this tag got from puan zana @ http://sasuzanazanudin.blogspot.com
sorry zana for being late to post this entry.. The picture was taken 2 weeks ago..hehehe

normally i brought 2 bags with myself when i am going somewhere.. first my handbag, second my breastmilk cooler bag.

What inside my cooler bag?
Brand : mom's precious buy from mom little's one shop.

3 ice reuseable pack (blacj colour)
4 bottles milk container


What inside my handbag ?

I call it as doraemon pocket... hehee

Brand : revival buy at Sogo.. (cheap one... hehehe)

2handphone : LG (official numbers for freinds, work and family) & Motorola (subline from my hubbby- The way to save phone bill)in the bear casing.

earphone (for LG handphone)

black purse

pink coin purse

lipstic (make up set - tertinggal kat umah pulak)

red business card casing

red pen (teknology park)

notebook (Standards Malaysia)

reading material (Anda berkarisma apabila...?)

2 pendrive



Not in the picture :

Camera (pink samsung PL10) and its cabel

T N Go,

Kad nilai simpanan Star LRT

2 bunches of Keys ( House and car )

sometimes my breastpump

2 comments:

  1. Thanx because u are done ur tag!!another 2,3 tag is coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... tq zana... happy tagging... hehe

    ReplyDelete