Social Icons

buying a dream house...

Actually i'm in process for buying a house. Our dream house... Even still did not get stable job yet, we still decided to buy that house. Until now, there are no approved loans from any bank. We just apply to bank Islam & Bank RHB.

I really hope that one of my applications will be approved. Basically, event one of it may approve, we still can't move to that house. We decided to rent it to others. This is because we must wait until stable family economic conditions before move there. Not enough money to pay the monthly installment ma… (hehe)

Ya Allah.. Please help me to find better job. Ya Allah.. please give better hope for MHC.. I love to work here.. but my commitment need me to find better place.. Ya Allah, please help us…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment