Social Icons

feel mad with my self

I feel mad with my self. I still cant finished my e-book until now.. Where is your resolution? Where is your target to finish it by mid of Feb. Oh Sri.. You must helping yourself..

I still cant manage my time… while weekend or public holiday, I cant continue write my e-book. Busy with Fahri and all house work.. tidy my house, wash dirty cloth, cooking, pampering Fahri… and many things.. Sometimes I feel so tired. Holiday is tiring day.. So many things to do..


I think, I need supplement to help me more energetic at night. So, I still can do the homework (sound like school exercise.. hehe) while comeback from work. No need to wait until weekend to do all those house work..

But what type of supplement should I take?.. erm…

No comments:

Post a Comment