Social Icons

my first award as mommy blogger... hehe



tq zana for the award. below is my answered for that particular questions :


1. COPY AWARD INI MACAM DAPAT GRAMMY , APA PERASAAN ANDA ?

happy.. this is my first award. ofcourse i like to received more and more award.. hehe


2. BERITAHU SAPA DAN LINK PEMBERI AWARD INI

puan sasuzana. this is her link :http://sasuzanazanudin.blogspot.com (do not know why i can't make it as hyperlink)
di sini :


3. NAME THAT PEOPLE CALL YOU

my family call me Tuti , my niece and nephew call me Mak Lang(my side) and Mak Uda (my hubby side)

friends and work place call me sri

4. THING YOU DONE YESTERDAY

morning : watching 'herba malaysia' program
going to work

lunch : guardian buy scort emultion for fahri

afternoon & night: at home, cooking for our dinner (daging goreng kunyit jer..)
nenen for fahri n slept...



5. FIVE WAYS TO BE HAPPY

1. looking at very cute and calm faces : my hubby and fahri
2. when our tiny house neat and tidy condition..
3. blogging ofcourse... hehe
4. going vacation at nice place
5. when got extra 'rezeki' that can give to our parent
6. when my family happy, insyaAllah, i will be happy too.. hehe


6. APA DALAM FIKIRAN ANDA , BILA ANDA MENJADI KAYA ?

best, best... what will i do for my money :

1. buy our dream house
2. give to my parent to renovate their house
3. setle out my debts : PTPTN and car
4. going for haj and umrah
5. vacation
6. dont forget for charity work
7. doing some business : me and my hubby have same interest on doing agrotourism business ... insyaAllah...

banyak lg la...


ok zana, i have accept your award. tq very much...

Ps: sorry for being late doing this entry..

No comments:

Post a Comment