Social Icons

Outstation @ Sungai Besar

Another outstation... but this time i am not brought fahri together... First time we slept separated. Only Allah knows how i missed my son..

As usual, I still pumping to give the best for Fahri. Alhamdulillah, the milk still in good condition until I reach at my house. say Thank you to my Precious Cooler Bag that very usefull at this conditions.. Top up stock that have been used while i am outstation.. just used my new breastpump.. (falling in love with medela harmony).. hehhe

We have shooting at Delto Medicama company at Sungai Besar, Selangor. The owner of the company is very nice and generous. Very big thanks to En Nasnan Jajuli for the nice accomodation at Sungai Sireh homestay and delicious seafood for dinnner and nasi ambeng for our lunch..



Nasi Ambeng.. first time i ate it.. nyumnyumm



Owner big motorcycle... vrooommm vrooom....


we are here...


how they do their work...


RTM crew....

No comments:

Post a Comment